Responsible for communicating with front of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, responds to additional requests. Responsible for overall staff performance including morale, shopper reports, punctuality, and/or disciplinary issues. Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized work place as noted on walk-thrus, checklists, and in compliance with all state, local and federal codes and regulations in Employee Handbook.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide efficient and courteous service to guests.
- Greet guests, escort them to tables, and provide menus.
- Ensure proper phone etiquette at all times.
- Computer literacy for Open Table reservation system.
- Adhering to and implementation of reservation policy to ensure smooth dining room operations.
- Possess a welcoming and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Facilitate and organize reservations in proper rotation for service staff.
- Ensure host stand, front entrance are kept clean, organized and well maintained at all times.
- Ensure and maintain a safe working environment
- Maintenance of operating devices and performing regular cleaning of equipment and work spaces.
- Participate in all meetings for restaurant
- Be aware of surroundings of entire dining area at all times.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and management to ensure all service areas are working efficiently.
- Manage all service systems to safeguard property.
- Assist internal and external guests, place requests, and answer inquiries in a friendly manner.
- Ensuring guest(s) needs and requests are met within designated time standards. Making sure we are constantly going above and beyond our guest expectations and standards.
- Follow ALL proper measures to ensure personal, employee & guest safety and health.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)