Responsible for communicating with front of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, responds to additional requests. Responsible for overall staff performance including morale, shopper reports, punctuality, and/or disciplinary issues. Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized work place as noted on walk-thrus, checklists, and in compliance with all state, local and federal codes and regulations in Employee Handbook.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with guests to take food & drink orders.
- Develop & maintain good relations with all staff to include BOH.
- Administer efficient delivery of food and beverage to table to ensure great dining services.
- Assist coworkers to serve food and beverage to promote teamwork and ensure a great dining experience.
- Ensure and maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintenance of operating devices and performing regular cleaning of equipment and work spaces.
- Participate in all meetings for restaurant.
- Ensure proper delivery of orders in appropriate time-frame(s) as stated in training manual.
- Be aware of surroundings of entire dining area at all times.
- Monitor and ensure there is a clean workplace for the entire restaurant.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and management to ensure all service areas are working efficiently.
- Manage all service systems to safeguard property.
- Assist internal and external guests, place requests, and answer inquiries in a friendly manner.
- Ensuring guest(s) needs and requests are met within designated time standards. Making sure we are constantly going above and beyond our guest expectations and standards.
- Follow ALL proper measures to ensure personal, employee & guest safety and health.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)