Responsible for communicating with front of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, responds to additional requests. Responsible for overall staff performance including morale, punctuality, and/or disciplinary issues. Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized work place as noted on walk-thrus, checklists, and in compliance with all state, local and federal codes and regulations in Employee Handbook and Acknowledgements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Seeking Multiple Experienced Line Cooks versed in Salad, Desserts, Grill, & Prep!
- Minimum 1 Year Experience Preferred in High Volume Restaurant(s)
- Should Possess adequate Knife Skills
- Must Comply with ALL Food Preparation Procedures
- Responsible for Ensuring the Safety of all Food Served and Stored in the Restaurant
- Label, Date, and Rotate ALL Food products to Ensure they are Fresh & Safe.
- Keeping “Work” area Clean while Following ALL Check-Lists such as Sidework/Prep List(s)
- Maintaining Equipment Such as Coolers, Stoves, Ovens, Pizza Press by Utilizing Proper Care & Cleaning
- Must Work Well in a Fast Paced Environment & Team-Setting
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and management to ensure all service areas are working efficiently.
- Manage all service systems to safeguard property.
- Assist internal and external guests, place requests, and answer inquiries in a friendly manner.
- Ensuring guest(s) needs and requests are met within designated time standards. Making sure we are constantly going above and beyond our guest expectations and standards.
- Follow ALL proper measures to ensure personal, employee & guest safety and health.
- TABC & SERV-SAFE CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 years in full – service restaurant, hospitality mentality, team player
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)