The Annie Bar & Cafe is seeking experienced Restaurant Managers to engage, motivate, and fulfill the staff and operations of our establishment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the implementation of our restaurant's policies and procedures, and will participate in achieving our revenue objectives. Candidate will work with front of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, and responds to additional requests. Responsible for overall staff performance including morale, service standards, and/or disciplinary issues.
The Annie Bar & Cafe is the newest culinary concept from Houston-based Berg Hospitality Group and restaurateur Benjamin Berg.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all state, local and federal codes and regulations in Employee Handbook.
- Interact with guests conducting table-touches, building "regulars", and ensuring quality and timeliness of product.
- Assess guests’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Train & Supervise Staff
- Maintain Safe Working Conditions
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary.
- Ensure guest focused and nurture an excellent guest dining experience.
- Compliance with all food and beverage regulations.
- Adhere to daily/weekly/monthly cleaning list.
- Follow proper opening & closing procedures via check-lists for the Restaurant.
- Responsible for Appropriate & Correct Cash Handling Procedures & Reconciliation.
- Guest Relations: Ensuring guest(s) needs and requests are met within designated time standards. Making sure we are constantly going above and beyond our guest expectations and standards.
- Safety & Health Guidelines: Follow ALL proper measures to ensure personal, employee & guest safety and health.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Guest Service, Restaurant Operations & Management
- Computer Literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)