Responsible for communicating with front of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, responds to additional requests. Responsible for overall staff performance including morale, punctuality, and/or disciplinary issues. Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized workplace as noted on walk-thrus, checklists, and in compliance with all state, local and federal codes and regulations in Employee Handbook and Acknowledgements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide efficient and courteous service to guests.
- Assist and support service staff in table maintenance and service.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of dining area and facility.
- Ensure cleanliness of serving vessels to include silverware, plates, glassware, linen etc.
- Possess a welcoming and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Refilling of non-alcoholic beverages such as water and iced tea.
- Participate in all meetings for restaurant.
- Clearing, cleaning, & resetting of dining room tables
- Moving chairs & tables to facilitate dining room operations.
- Interact and coordinate with host and service staff to ensure efficient service operations.
- Be aware of surroundings of entire dining area at all times.
- Monitor and ensure there is a clean workplace for the entire restaurant.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and management to ensure all service areas are working efficiently.
- Manage all service systems to safeguard property.
- Assist internal and external guests, place requests, and answer inquiries in a friendly manner.
- Ensuring guest(s) needs and requests are met within designated time standards. Making sure we are constantly going above and beyond our guest expectations and standards.
- Follow ALL proper measures to ensure personal, employee & guest safety and health.
- TABC & SERV-SAFE CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years in full – service restaurant, hospitality mentality, team player
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)