Responsible for communicating with front of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, responds to additional requests. Responsible for overall staff performance including morale, punctuality, and/or disciplinary issues. Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized work place as noted on walk-thrus, checklists, and in compliance with all state, local and federal codes and regulations in Employee Handbook and Acknowledgements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the Availability of Clean Dishes by Washing & Sanitizing DIshes, Pots, Pans, & Flatware
- Preparing Kitchen for Next Shift by Cleaning & Restocking Cook Stations
- Ensure Cleanliness & Maintenance of Dining Areas, Restrooms, & Facility
- Ensure Cleanliness of Serving Vessels to Include Silverware, Plates, Glassware, Linen, etc.
- Possess a Welcoming and Friendly Deameanor at all times.
- Participate in all meeting for restaurant
- Keeping “Work” area Clean while Following ALL Check-Lists such as Opening/Closing Duties
- Aid & Assist w/Unloading Deliveries, Breaking Down Boxes
- Must be able to Lift a Minimum of 10 Lbs.
- Interior/Exterior Cleaning/Sweeping of Floors, Perimeter Parking Lot, Sidewalks, Trash Areas
- Moving Chairs & Tables to Effectively Clean
- Monitor and Ensure there is a Clean Workplace for the Entire Restaurant
- Maintaining Equipment Such as Coolers, Stoves, Ovens, Pizza Press by Utilizing Proper Care & Cleaning
- Must Work Well in a Fast Paced Environment & Team-Setting
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and management to ensure all service areas are working efficiently.
- Manage all service systems to safeguard property.
- Assist internal and external guests, place requests, and answer inquiries in a friendly manner.
- Ensuring guest(s) needs and requests are met within designated time standards. Making sure we are constantly going above and beyond our guest expectations and standards.
- Follow ALL proper measures to ensure personal, employee & guest safety and health.
- TABC & SERV-SAFE CERTIFICATIONS
- Hospitality mentality, team player
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)