Responsible for communicating with front of the house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds each guest’s expectations. Observes each guest to ensure they are satisfied with the food, beverage and service, responds to additional requests. Responsible for overall staff performance including morale, shopper reports, punctuality, and/or disciplinary issues. Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized work place as noted on walk-thrus, checklists, and in compliance with all state, local and federal codes and regulations in Employee Handbook.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide efficient and courteous service to guests.
- Assist and support service staff in table maintenance and service.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of dining area and facility.
- Ensure cleanliness of serving vessels to include, silverware, plates, glassware, linen, etc.
- Refilling of non-alcoholic beverages such as water and iced tea.
- Clearing, cleaning, & resetting of dining room tables.
- Moving chairs & tables to facilitate dining room operations.
- Interact and coordinate with host and service staff to ensure efficient service operations.
- Possess a welcoming and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Ensure and maintain a safe working environment
- Maintenance of operating devices and performing regular cleaning of equipment and work spaces.
- Participate in all meetings for restaurant
- Be aware of surroundings of entire dining area at all times.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and management to ensure all service areas are working efficiently.
- Manage all service systems to safeguard property.
- Assist internal and external guests, place requests, and answer inquiries in a friendly manner.
- Ensuring guest(s) needs and requests are met within designated time standards. Making sure we are constantly going above and beyond our guest expectations and standards.
- Follow ALL proper measures to ensure personal, employee & guest safety and health.
- TABC & SERV-SAFE CERTIFICATIONS
- Hospitality mentality, team player
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)